utopía andante | melómana incurable | cinéfila | adicta a los libros | hija de escritores | alma de artista

triste intento de fotógrafa | chef principiante | algún día periodista y traductora

Los que se arriesgan a leer mi locura:

Crono(lógica)mente.

17/1/13

Love is the end.




Now is the time of our comfort and plenty, these are the days we've been working for.
Nothing can touch us and nothing can harm us.
No, nothing goes wrong anymore.
Singing a song with your feet on the dashboard, a cigarette streaming into the night
.
These are the things that I want to remember.
I want to remember you by.

They won't come again, because love is the end
Oh no my friend, love is the end
.

I took off my clothes and I ran to the ocean, looking for somewhere to start anew
.
And when I was drowning in that holy wáter, all I could think of was you.
Oh my friend, love is the end.
So let’s not pretend, because love is the end.


Take it back, don't let it die!
Oh, rage against the fall of night, because I still do depend on you
.
Don't say those words that run me through.

Oh my friend,  love is the end.
So let’s not pretend, because love is the end.

And so I tread the only road, the only road I know-
Nowhere to go but home. Nowhere to go-
Maybe our time is up
But still you can’t abandon all the principles of love.
Don’t say those words.
Don’t say those words.
Don’t say those words.

Don’t say those words.

No hay comentarios: