utopía andante | melómana incurable | cinéfila | adicta a los libros | hija de escritores | alma de artista

triste intento de fotógrafa | chef principiante | algún día periodista y traductora

Los que se arriesgan a leer mi locura:

Crono(lógica)mente.

19/7/11

Misguided ghosts.

Misguided ghosts - Paramore.


I'm going away for a while
But I'll be back, don't try to follow me
'cause I'll return as soon as posible

See, I'm trying to find my place
But it might not be here that I feel safe
We all learn to make mistakes

And run from them, from them
With no direction
Run from them, from them
With no conviction

‘Cause I'm just one of those ghosts
Travelling endlessly
Don't need no road
In fact they follow me

And we just go in circles
Now I'm told that this life
And pain is just a simple comprimise
So we can get what we want out of it

Someone care to classify,
A broken heart and twisted minds
So I can find someone to rely on

So run
To them, to them
Full speed ahead
Oh, you are not useless

We are just
Misguided ghosts
Travelling endlessly
The ones we trusted the most
Pushed us far away
And theres no one role
We should not be the same
But I'm just a ghost
And still they echo me
They echo me in circles



1 comentario:

Claaru Claustrofobica. dijo...

Me encanta esta canción ♥ Aguante Paramore ;D
Lindo blojj (: